Paskill Stapleton & Lord Clients Win Higher Education Advertising Awards for the 2nd Time this Season
Glenside, PA – March 15, 2012
For the second time this season, Paskill Stapleton & Lord clients have been recognized as standouts in the world of Higher Ed advertising. Higher Education Marketing Report announced the winners of this year’s 27th Annual Educational Advertising Awards earlier this month, which included a Gold, Silver, Bronze, and 3 Merit awards for PS&L clients:
Gold: The College of New Rochelle in the Television Advertising/Series category for their campaign “All Human"
Silver: Indiana Wesleyan University in the Direct Mail category for their Adult Direct Mail Campaign
Bronze: Indiana Wesleyan University in the New Media category for their “Profiles" campaign
Merit: The College on New Rochelle in the New Media Category for their “Be Inquisitive" campaign
Merit: Manor College in the Total Ad Campaign category for their “Two Years, Two Options" campaign
Merit: Neumann University in the Total Ad Campaign category for their “A Uniquely Personal Experience" campaign
Last month Manor College and Neumann University were awarded Silver CUPPIES for the campaigns mentioned above. Here’s what Vice President of Creative Services, Bob Oxman had to say about PS&L’s most recent wins “I think what’s interesting about the awards we won this year is the strength of our multimedia campaigns. Our work won twice for Indiana Wesleyan University. The new media videos were accessed through the direct mail pieces. It’s really the one-two punch of award winning components that made this campaign truly successful for the University. Too bad there’s no category for “The Most Measurably Effective Campaign".
According to the Higher Education Marketing Report, “The Educational Advertising Awards is the largest educational advertising awards competition in the country. This year, over 2,900 entries were received from more than one-thousand colleges, universities and secondary schools from all fifty states and several foreign countries."
A full service marketing and advertising firm, Paskill Stapleton & Lord has been winning Educational Advertising Awards for decades. And while we love to win awards for our clients, PS&L’s primary goal is to develop marketing communications that get results.
About Paskill Stapleton & Lord
Founded in 1986, Paskill Stapleton & Lord is a full service marketing and consulting firm that specializes in admissions recruitment, development and marketing for Colleges and Universities. It has offices in Glenside & Pittsburgh, PA and Springfield, MA, Charlotte, NC.
- Paskill Stapleton & Lord to Conduct 3 Advanced Admissions Management Bootcamps
- Jewish Theological Seminary Targets Jewish Teens for College Application Workshop
- The Workshop for a Student-First Culture
- PS&L to Receive 5 More Awards at the 28th Annual Educational Advertising Awards
- Two Paskill Stapleton & Lord Clients Will Be Awarded CUPPIES in March
- Neumann University TV Spots Expose Its True Personality
- PS&L President Jim Paskill to Present at AACSB Business School Symposium
- People will watch a good video if you serve it up.
- Paskill Stapleton & Lord @ 2012 eduWEB Conference
- Cabrini College Sets Up Mobile Website in only Five Weeks
- Paskill Stapleton & Lord Hires an Intern from Long Time Client Neumann University
- D’Youville College Launches New Redesign of Its Website
- PS&L Client’s “Poster Child” Featured in The Chronicle’s “Say Something” Series
- Delaware Valley College Hires PS&L to Design Undergraduate Admissions Publications
- Bob Oxman & Bill Hurlburt to Speak at UCDA