PS&L Client’s “Poster Child” Featured in The Chronicle’s “Say Something” Series
Glenside, PA – May 21, 2012
Paskill Stapleton & Lord’s award winning recruitment marketing campaign for Neumann University (A Uniquely Personal Experience) gained national exposure last week.
Junior Nursing Student, Bethany Humenik, is featured in The Chronicle’s “Say Something” series, which collects stories from college students about what they’re up to and why.
Bethany was selected from a group of 12 other students to be the “Poster Child” for the University. Her face appears on billboards, bus advertisements, train stops, and around campus where she works in the admissions office giving campus tours to prospective students.
Bob Oxman, Vice President of Creative Services at Paskill, Stapleton and Lord said Bethany was an obvious choice to represent Neumann.
"Bethany Humenik was very enthusiastic about sharing her Neumann University experience. Sometimes students shrink from the prospect of being a spokesperson – especially when told they might be appearing on a sixty-foot billboard or in large posters in every transit station in the town where they live. Bethany was cool about the whole thing.
We put Bethany through her paces in a photo shoot that included having her model against white seamless as well as environmental shots. She was a pro at taking direction and providing great information for prospective students to consider."
- Paskill Stapleton & Lord Sets a New Webinar Attendance Record
- Paskill Stapleton & Lord to Conduct 3 Advanced Admissions Management Bootcamps
- Jewish Theological Seminary Targets Jewish Teens for College Application Workshop
- The Workshop for a Student-First Culture
- PS&L to Receive 5 More Awards at the 28th Annual Educational Advertising Awards
- Two Paskill Stapleton & Lord Clients Will Be Awarded CUPPIES in March
- Neumann University TV Spots Expose Its True Personality
- PS&L President Jim Paskill to Present at AACSB Business School Symposium
- People will watch a good video if you serve it up.
- Paskill Stapleton & Lord @ 2012 eduWEB Conference
- Cabrini College Sets Up Mobile Website in only Five Weeks
- Paskill Stapleton & Lord Hires an Intern from Long Time Client Neumann University
- D’Youville College Launches New Redesign of Its Website
- PS&L Client’s “Poster Child” Featured in The Chronicle’s “Say Something” Series
- Delaware Valley College Hires PS&L to Design Undergraduate Admissions Publications
- Bob Oxman & Bill Hurlburt to Speak at UCDA